The week in fundie . . .
- Not really “fundie,” I guess, but . . . well . . . there’s no easy way to say this so I’ll just say it. A Bulgarian farmer was treated for rectal damage–an injury he received from sexual intercourse. With a boar. See where all this gay marriage talk leads? (Via PZ Myers, who can see the connection with fundiedom.)
- Also via Pharyngula, Ken Ham has written a book arguing that “Although racism did not begin with Darwinism, Darwin did more than any person to popularize it.”
- Via Dispatches from the Culture Wars, we learn that Barack Obama is a fascist, a communist, a communist, and the next David Koresh/Jim Jones. And yet he still finds time to pray to Mecca five times a day. (Ninglun on Blogspot)
- Gays cause earthquakes, says an Orthodox Jewish member of the Israeli Knesset (via Dispatches From the Culture Wars).
- “Morons! Your bus is leaving!” (Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion)
- Also on the subject of religious documentaries (and also via Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion): Baby Bible Bashers.