The week in fundie:
- Malaysian woman, born to Muslim parents but raised as a Hindu by her grandmother, claims intimidation and mental torture during her imprisonment for renouncing Islam in favour of Hinduism.
- Anglican Bishops blame floods on TEH GAY.
- Jesus Camp screening at Perth’s Revelation Film Festival 15/7/07
- Religious Right protests promotion of Hindu professor to head of religion department at Lutheran-owned university
- Bush administration flooded with graduates from a poorly-rated Christian fundamentalist law school
- Kansas Education Board member unapologetic about her efforts to get Christianity into public schools through the back door
- Yet another Christocrat Big Day Out: “American Vision”
- Fundamentalism with a friendly face?