Bruce hit me with the “Six Things” meme a few weeks ago, and I’ve been remiss in not posting it sooner. The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
It’s not the most enthralling meme I’ve encountered, but Bruce has always responded to my meme-forwards promptly, despite his disdain for them. So I guess I should return the favour. Here goes:
1. I’ve been marking exams all morning, and now I have slight pain in the left side of my neck.
2. I have recently taken to wearing berets, which are surprisingly fashionable where I currently live, though I can’t see myself lasting ten seconds wearing one in Northbridge on a Saturday night.
3. I actually don’t object in principle to the consmption of whale meat, and have tried it myself.
4. I really should be studying right now.
6. Words often fail me.
I, in turn . . . reserve the right not to forward this meme. And not just because Bruce stole my potential victims.